Friday 24 September 2010

Diary

                                     Thursday 23rd September - 8.00pm-8.15pm
Watched E20. I always make time to watch these soap episodes which shows my dedication to keeping up with the programmes making sure i don't miss anything. I love soaps in general specially E20.
                                    

                                           Friday 24th September 2.00pm-3.00pm
I listened to drakes new album "thank me later" which i loved to bits because drake is my favourite artist. Listening to his album has probably been the 20th time i have listened. This shows how much i really love music and  I love to make apart of my daily routines.

                                                     Saturday 25th september 6.00pm-8.00pm
i read some more of the twilight breaking dawn book i had started. im not paticulary a regular reader but when i started reading this one i got hooked to it, this shows i show an interest to fantasy/ romantic books with vampires in them as well. 
                                                              Sunday 26th september

No comments:

Post a Comment